Tell a Friend

About Us


What are the different Intake sessions?
Fall - September
Winter - January
Summer- May
Fall and winter sessions offer majority of the programs whereas only fewer programs are offered during the summer sessions. Students must do their due diligence before considering the graduate & undergraduate programs availability before applying for studying in Canada.

Eligibility Criteria
Canadian universities and other higher education institutes have their own general guidelines and eligibility criteria according to which they accept international students from India. They have set up their own application checklist and deadlines. Every international student who wants to go in some particular choice of college should start the application procedure well in advance.

To study in Canada one should meet the most important criteria that include financial aid. Money to study, live and return back to the home country should be granted, without which you cannot be given admission in any of the universities of Canada. Other eligibility criteria includes academic records of past schooling, a valid passport, an offer letter of the college in which you are taking admission and medical checks as listed under the visa norms.

Ineligibility Criteria
You do not qualify for a Post-Graduate work permit program:
* The duration your study program is less than eight months
* Participate in correspondence or distance learning education program from within Canada or abroad
* Have previously received a Post-Graduate work permit in Canada based on another study program

To learn more about (Student Partners Program) SPP in India
Click the link below:

Will I be allowed to work part-time?
The most important question that a student has in mind if he/she can work along with their schooling abroad!
* After completion of 6 months of a student's full time study, they are allowed to file for off-campus work permit (international student centre dept. on campus are there to help and guide you) Off-campus work permit allows students to work part time i.e. 20 hours/week simultaneously while they study full time.
* S.I.N. (Social insurance number) can be filed from any of the Service Canada office once the student has received the job offer or off campus work permit.
* Nevertheless students can work on campus from the day one and wouldn't require any work permit or S.I.N.
* College student centre, libraries, book stores, food stalls, bar, cafe are some of the places on campus where students work.
* Minimum wage here in Canada goes by province. Minimum wage in Ontario- $10.20/hour

Can I work in CANADA after completing my course?
Applicants enrolled in full time program in University or Community College in Canada for a minimum of one year is considered to be eligible for open work permit of 1 year upon the completion of their program.
Whereas, completion of a 2 years program will be eligible for a 3 years open work permit.

Talk to Our Advisor